IMEX Sourcing Services takes privacy seriously. The following principles underpin our approach to respecting your privacy:
- We value the trust that you place in us by giving us your personal information. We will always use your personal information in a way that is fair and worthy of that trust.
- We will provide clear information about how we use your personal information. We shall always be transparent with you about what information we collect, what we do with it, with whom we share it and who you should contact if you have any concern.
- We will take all reasonable steps to protect your information from misuse and keep it secure.
- We will comply with all applicable data protection laws and regulations and we will co-operate with data protection authorities. In the absence of data protection legislation, we will act in accordance with generally accepted principles governing data protection.
This Privacy Notice applies to personal information collected by IMEX Sourcing Services in connection with the services they offer. This includes information collected offline through trade shows, direct marketing campaigns, and online through our websites, applications and branded pages on third party platforms and applications accessed or used through such websites or third party platforms.
This Privacy Notice also applies to targeted IMEX Sourcing Services content, including offers and advertisements for IMEX Sourcing Services products and services, which we (or a service provider acting on our behalf) may send to you on third party websites, platforms and applications (“Third Party Sites”) based on your Site Usage Information (as defined below). These Third Party Sites may have their own privacy policies and terms and conditions. We encourage you to read them before using those Third Party Sites.
This Privacy Notice is hereby incorporated into and forms part of the terms and conditions of use of the applicable IMEX Sourcing Services Site. For information about IMEX Sourcing Services company responsible for protecting your personal information, see Your privacy rights and who to contact below.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about how we handle your personal information, then you may contact us by clicking the Contact Us link on IMEX Sourcing Services Site that directed you to this Privacy Notice. Your request will be directed to the appropriate IMEX Sourcing Services department. Alternatively, please go to www.imexsourcingservices.com, and click on the Contact Us link. Your request will be directed to IMEX Sourcing Services.
You have the right to tell us if you:
- Don’t want to be contacted in the future by us
- Would like a copy of the personal information which we hold about you
- Would like us to correct, update, or delete your personal information in our records
- Wish to report any misuse of your personal information
To assist us in dealing with your request, please provide your full name and details.