It’s never been easier to find suppliers in today’s Internet age. However, this easy access has also opened up possibilities of sub-standard goods.
Our Pre-Shipment Inspection Service can greatly reduce this risk for you, especially when quality standards are defined clearly by the client and an inspection is agreed in advance with the supplier.
Our Pre-Shipment Inspection (Also known as “Final Random Inspection” (FRI)) is provided both as an ad-hoc service as well as part of the 360° Sourcing Service. With pre-shipment inspection, an IMEX inspector would visit the factory (or supplier’s warehouse) and physically inspect the goods after completion of at least 80% of the production (or 100% depending on client requirements).
The 360° Sourcing Process
*The services mentioned above are part of the 360° Sourcing Process, not of the China Pre Shipment Inspection Service.
Why IMEX Sourcing Services?
- Safety: Our trained inspectors ensure international quality control procedures are followed and strict standards applied to all inspections
- Experience: Our experience of various industries as well as that of dealing with Chinese manufacturers adds further value to the process
- Service Area: We cover most major industrial cities of China
- Sample Collection: We can collect post production samples on your behalf during the inspection & courier them out to you (If Requested)
- Reporting: Get a detailed PDF report covering various aspects of the inspection, pictures & our recommendations, so that you can decide on your course of action for the shipment
- Speed: A PSI can be scheduled within 48 hours in most cases
- Quality Standards: We use internationally recognized AQL levels for all quality inspections. Clients can also set their own acceptable quality tolerance levels (As agreed with their suppliers).
- Reference Samples: We always encourage our clients to send a “reference sample” wherever possible, as it tells the inspector exactly what the product should look like and how it should function.