It’s never been easier to find suppliers in today’s Internet age. However, this easy access has also opened up possibilities of sub-standard goods or goods being swapped at the time of loading.
Our Loading Inspection Service can greatly reduce this risk for you, especially when quality standards are defined clearly by the client and an inspection is agreed in advance with the supplier.
When do you need a Loading Inspection
A loading inspection is useful when:
- You want to ensure that the right product and quantities are loaded into the container.
- You require the goods to be loaded according to a very specific loading plan.
- You are consolidating a container from multiple suppliers and want to verify quantities.
It is normally carried out after a Pre-Shipment Inspection and in cases where a PSI is not required, it is carried out where a Client has had disputes in the past about the quantities being loaded.
Our Loading Inspection is provided both as an ad-hoc service as well as part of the 360° Sourcing Service, which takes care of the entire Sourcing process for you.
The 360° Sourcing Process
*The services mentioned above are part of the 360° Sourcing Process, not of the Loading Inspection Service.
Why IMEX Sourcing Services?
- Safety: Our trained inspectors ensure international quality control procedures are followed and strict standards applied to all inspections
- Experience: Our experience of various industries as well as that of dealing with Chinese manufacturers adds further value to the process
- Service Area: We cover most major industrial cities of China
- Sample Collection: We can collect post production samples on your behalf during the inspection & courier them out to you (If Requested)
- Reporting: Get a detailed PDF report covering various aspects of the inspection, pictures & our recommendations, so that you can decide on your course of action for the shipment
- Speed: A PSI can be scheduled within 48 hours in most cases
- Quality Standards: We use internationally recognized AQL levels for all quality inspections. Clients can also set their own acceptable quality tolerance levels (As agreed with their suppliers).
- Reference Samples: We always encourage our clients to send a “reference sample” wherever possible, as it tells the inspector exactly what the product should look like and how it should function.