Sourcing Assistant (Sourcing Team)
- 5 Day Working Week. Saturday & Sunday Off.
- Holidays as per National Holidays declared by the Govt.
- Attractive Salary.
- English Speaking working Environment.
- Weekly company sponsored Badminton & Daily dart game.
- Small Company with an Awesome Culture
We are a Sourcing & Quality Control company working with clients across the globe but mainly in the US & UK to help them manage their imports from China and design new products in China. Most of our clients tend to be “E-Commerce” sellers in the US & UK. We have a completely English working environment in the company, including all documentation, training materials and software to be used in English.
We have a completely English working environment in the company, including all documentation, training materials and software to be used in English.
While we have been around for over 6 years, we are a young company with a dynamic culture and we are working hard to create a Culture, where people love getting out of the bed every morning and coming to work.
We are a fast-growing company looking for ambitious people who would like to be part of that growth. We especially interested in people with strong “problem-solving” skills in the sourcing industry who have the ambition to get into management.
We also run the Hardware Massive Guangzhou group.
To know our Story and meet our team, click here.
Job Location: NO. 2 HuaQiang Road, Tianhe District, Guangzhou.
To help the Account Manager with day to day sourcing activities such as sourcing suppliers, negotiating with factories, signing contracts with suppliers.
You can grow from Sourcing Assistant to Account Manager, Senior Account Manager & then Sourcing Manager.
- Finding suppliers for given products and negotiating prices with them.
- Carrying out background check on suppliers in China to ensure they are genuine & reliable (Training will be provided).
- Signing contracts with suppliers
- Carrying our inspections from time to time at the factories
- Helping the Account Manager with various sourcing tasks
- Making export documentation & managing logistics for export orders.
- Accompanying foreign clients to exhibitions or other places when required.
- Understanding requirements of foreign customers & Making quotations for products in excel file.
- Minimum 1 year work experience (Sourcing experience is preferable but NOT necessary)
- Good online research skills
- Good spoken and written English
- Positive attitude
- High degree of attention to detail
- Good negotiation skills are essential for this position, as it would involve negotiating with suppliers.
- Technology Orientation: We are a company that relies heavily on using “technology” to get things done faster & better. Therefore, we are keen on hiring people who enjoy learning the use of new software & technology and are able to pick-up new software quickly.
CLICK BELOW TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB. ONLY APPLICATIONS SENT VIA THE BELOW FORM ARE CONSIDERED AND APPLICATIONS SENT BY E-MAIL SHALL NOT BE CONSIDERED.