Account Manager (Sourcing Team)
- 5 Day Working Week. Saturday & Sunday Off.
- Holidays as per National Holidays declared by the Govt.
- Attractive Salary.
- English Speaking working Environment.
- Weekly company sponsored Badminton & Daily dart game.
- Small Company with an Awesome Culture
We are a Sourcing & Quality Control company working with clients across the globe but mainly in the US & UK to help them manage their imports from China and design new products in China. Most of our clients tend to be “E-Commerce” sellers in the US & UK. We have a completely English working environment in the company, including all documentation, training materials and software to be used in English.
We have a completely English working environment in the company, including all documentation, training materials and software to be used in English.
While we have been around for over 6 years, we are a young company with a dynamic culture and we are working hard to create a Culture, where people love getting out of the bed every morning and coming to work.
We are a fast-growing company looking for ambitious people who would like to be part of that growth. We especially interested in people with strong “problem-solving” skills in the sourcing industry who have the ambition to get into management.
We also run the Hardware Massive Guangzhou group.
To know our Story and meet our team, click here.
Job Location: NO. 2 HuaQiang Road, Tianhe District, Guangzhou.
In this position, you will be a key player in the sourcing team and help source products in various industries based on the client’s requirements. You will be communicating directly with foreign clients as well as factories and help them manage their orders right from gathering the requirements to getting to the goods to their warehouse.
Account managers can progress to become Senior Account Managers & then Sourcing Manager. Account managers depending on their experience & performance may also get to manage 1 or more Sourcing Assistants to help them with their day to day work.
- Gathering & understanding sourcing requirements from our clients in the US, UK & other countries.
- Dealing with our clients on day to day basis & ensuring that the highest level of customer service is provided & to increase sales by helping them expand their product line. (P.S This is not a SALES Job & You DO NOT need to find customers).
- Sourcing, shortlisting & selecting the factories that meet the client’s requirements and company’s internal standards – across different industries.
- Training & managing the Sourcing Assistants & ensuring that they do their job effectively.
- Working with factories to ensure products meet quality standards set by the client & orders are delivered on time.
- Working with the logistics company to ensure timely delivery of goods.
- Working with clients to help them develop new products in China.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a position where you dealt with “international clients” on a regular basis. This can be in a sourcing or sales position.
- Very good spoken & written English.
- Solid negotiation skills
- Good “internet search” skills are very important in order to effectively find new suppliers & information.
- Desire to work with “Various products” from different industries. This position currently does not involve specialising in one “specific product” so we are looking for candidates who enjoy the challenge of working with different products.
CLICK BELOW TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB. ONLY APPLICATIONS SENT VIA THE BELOW FORM ARE CONSIDERED AND APPLICATIONS SENT BY E-MAIL SHALL NOT BE CONSIDERED.